Benefits of Using a Buyer's Agent
Obtaining the services of a Buyer’s Agent is a good decision and a great deal when you are in the market to buy a home. It’s a good decision because a buyer’s agent will assist you in:
- Finding the right home in the right location best meeting your needs and wants.
- Performing due diligence on a home prior to making an offer.
- Determining the right price to offer for the home.
- Preparing all of the required and necessary offer (contract) paperwork.
- Including in the paperwork contingencies and clauses to protect your interests.
- Presenting the offer in a manner and framework to facilitate seller acceptance.
- Negotiating the offer - including evaluating and submitting counter offers.
- Following up on inspection and other pre-settlement tasks to facilitate closing.
- Being present at closing to answer questions and provide other assistance.
A buyer’s agent will protect your best interests. This is important because the listing (owner’s) agent and any other cooperating agent are required to look after the seller’s best interest.
And the great deal: in most transactions the services of a Buyer’s Agent are provided at little or no cost to the buyer! Commissions are typically paid by the seller.
Licensed In VA, WV and NC
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty
Hamilton, VA office 540-338-4171